Booking Terms & Conditions
- Have you opened an Account & received log in details?
- Have you completed the appropriate booking forms?
*(Required by Government Track & Trace)
* (Required for data purposes for free sessions
- All booking and personal information will be securely stored according to GDPR regulations. To ask for/about information stored by us about you contact Amy Buss – Information Officer
- Creating an Account indicates your willingness to allow us to contact you about future events unless you opt out by emailing email@example.com and requesting that permission be removed.
How we will operate under Government Covid -19 Safe Regulations
- Temperatures will be taken on arrival and questions asked about your recent travel, health and family health.
- Only one adult per skating child will be permitted
- Maximum session numbers are 30 people for skating
- Maximum numbers for free sessions vary but are notified when booking
- All Sessions will close on time to facilitate deep cleaning between groups
- Table and seating numbers will be allocated on arrival please remain at your nominated seat
- Movement through and around the building will be sign posted please follow the signs
- Masks must be worn unless aged 11 and under or the holder of an exemption card or sunflower lanyard.
We have written Risk Assessments and Infectious Diseases Policies available by request.
Please be assured we are doing everything we can to make sure staff, volunteers and our customers are as safe as we can make them.
- Do follow our new rules.
- Please use social distancing wherever possible
- Please wash your hands regularly and make use of the many sanitising stations
- If you feel unwell immediately notify a member of staff who will escort you from the building, contact your Emergency Number and notify the Government Track & Trace service.
- To enable us to remain open to provide services to you we hope you will help us by doing your best!
By booking are sessions you indicate that you have read of all the above rules and regulations and accept these in full: